Manufacturing facilities in Maryland are looking for mechanics to join their teams! Potential candidates will have some previous experience and desire to learn. In this role you will be traveling to different locations throughout Baltimore City and some outer limits. Positions are on the 2nd and 3rd shift.
The maintenance technician position conducts machine setup, troubleshooting, repairs and preventive maintenance service.
Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance service and repairs of production equipment and machines.
1. Prepares and set up machinery for scheduled production runs.
2. Performs job duties utilizing sound mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of packaging and production systems and equipment.
3. Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
4. Documents Tasks performed as required on work orders, PMs, work logs or otherwise required. Maintains documentation complete and accurate.
5. Comply with OSHA safety and health rules.
1. Attention to detail
2. Reliable, cooperative and flexible
3. Problem Solving/Analysis
4. Technical Capacity to learn
- Must have own vehicle.
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Willing to learn
- Some previous experience or schooling High school diploma or equivalent minimum
Technical training; exposure to high-speed automated equipment.
2+ years of related maintenance experience in an manufacturing industry and production equipment and machines