Associate Vice President
MJ Morgan Group
- Mechanicsburg, PA
Head of highly respected engineering firm needed in Mechanicsburg office. Candidate with PennDot, Turnpike, or Consulting firm, experience preferable. Ideally someone with a strong PA network, looking to maintain the current business as well as continue to grow the firm.
The role will cover business development, staff management, as well as general management.
Some responsibilities include:
- Track PennDOT projects and establish teaming
- Develop other clients and maintain client relationships
- Recruit, interview and hire to grow staff/office size
- Provide mentorship to staff
- Responsible for growth of office and profitability
- Assure staff has resources needed to perform daily duties
- Provide general project management duties when needed/in absence of an assigned project manager
- Oversee production staff of 6 from Highways, Traffic and Structures departments
- Answer/provide input on technical questions and design issues
- Provide QAQC reviews of submittals
- Sign and seal plans
Contact us today. We look forward to sharing more!
Friday, September 16, 2022