MJ Morgan Group
- Baltimore, MD
Our client, a prominent private equity firm, is seeking an Investment Analyst to join their Baltimore team. Exceptional opportunity to learn alongside an established and industry-respected team. Reporting directly to the VP of the firm, the Analyst will support the firm’s investing activities, including evaluating and conducting due diligence on new investments, as well as portfolio management functions of the existing portfolio.
Specific responsibilities of the position include:
- Perform analyses and financial modeling for potential investment opportunities
- Prepare new deal executive summaries and support the preparation of investment committee memorandums
- Assist in various aspects of due diligence, including risk assessment, sensitivity analysis, and market/competitive industry analysis
- Assist with ongoing monitoring and projects for portfolio companies including compiling portfolio company financial data, performing periodic financial analyses and participation in periodic board/company meetings
- Assist in ad hoc requests related to investor relations and fundraising
- Interaction with management of portfolio companies and clients
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in private equity, investment banking, or other financial services
- Strong accounting & finance skills; ability to analyze financial statements in depth & financial modeling
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance preferred
Contact us to learn more about outstanding company culture and benefits.
Tuesday, January 4, 2022