Seeking a Controller in the Baltimore area!
• Oversee and coordinate all financial activities and personnel
•Review and implement cost control measures.
•Continue to evaluate and improve the finance team’s performance and recommend improvements
•Review and approve monthly and annual financial reports and disseminate to bank and accounting firm
• Set controls and budgets to mitigate risk and increase return on investments
• Standardize and maintain a system of accounting records and techniques
• Conduct internal audits to assess financial status
• Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations
• Serve as primary contact for external auditors