MJ Morgan Group
- Baltimore, MD
Currently seeking a Corporate Auditor to work in downtown Baltimore, MD! This person will conduct financial, operational, and compliance audits to evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls, document deficiencies and collaborate with management to develop appropriate action plans.
Corporate Auditor Responsibilities:
- Develop risk assessment for various audit areas.
- Evaluate audit results and collaborate with management to develop appropriate action plans.
- Prepare detailed work papers that document the testing performed and sufficiently support the related conclusions.
- Conduct audit planning and exit meetings.
- Perform follow-up reviews to determine if appropriate corrective action was implemented and functioning as intended.
- Assist Director of Corporate Audit in the development/maintenance of the audit plan.
- Meet external auditor’s deadlines of providing our test work papers for their SOX testing.
Corporate Auditor Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s and/or graduate degree required; concentration in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- 1 to 5 years of auditing experience.
Wednesday, December 12, 2018