Software Customer Relations Coordinator
MJ Morgan Group
- Columbia, MD
Passionate about technology and customer success?
Looking for a role providing superior technical support?
Join a fast-growing technology team with lots of room for advancement!
We are looking for a Customer Relations Coordinator in Columbia, MD.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Associate/Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of experience using, supporting, or troubleshooting web-based applications
- 1-2 years of experience serving in an external client-facing role
- 1-2 years of software implementation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates patience and empathy and has the ability to stay calm when dealing with customers under stress
- Strong technical, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and accurateness
- Ambition, drive, and ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Thoughtful, creative, and proactive problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks/workload and thrive in a high volume, deadline sensitive environment
- A team player willing to help others
iOS Apple Products
Contact us soon to learn more about the opportunity and amazing culture available with this booming company.
Wednesday, May 15, 2019