Fraud Prevention Specialist
MJ Morgan Group
- Baltimore, MD
Currently seeking a Fraud Prevention Specialist in Baltimore, MD. This position will identify, review, investigate, and resolve fraud activity and risks. As well, the ideal candidate will review transactional activities, respond to internal/external inquiries, and perform preliminary investigations.
Fraud Prevention Specialist Responsibilities:
- Monitor client account transactions to identify fraudulent activity; take immediate corrective/protective action and/or escalate alerts/cases to management.
- Detect fraud trends and recommend preventive measures to management
- Conduct identity validation investigations and respond, research and follow-up to resolve inquiries in a timely manner
- Support projects related to fraud detection, prevention or root cause analysis
- Review data to substantiate/disqualify a chargeback
- Develop, recommend and document adjustments to workflow to streamline processes
Fraud Prevention Specialist Qualifications:
- PC proficiency, including MS Outlook, Word, and Excel; experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Safetech Fraud Management tools or similar.
- 1-2 years’ experience in customer service operations in taking and processing orders.
- Associates Degree or 2 years’ of college with a focus on business or a related subject.
Wednesday, October 9, 2019