Project Manager - Commercial Tenant Improvement
MJ Morgan Group
- Windsor Mill, MD
Immediate opening with one of the area’s most prominent commercial real estate company.We are actively seeking a Tenant Improvement Project Manager to join their growing team. This role will provide management oversight for all phases of commercial interior construction projects, including the coordination of trade workers, sub-contractors, material and equipment, and to ensure that specifications are being followed and work is proceeding on schedule and within a budget.
- Commercial Interiors experience – 5 to 10 years of experience supervising construction projects.
- General knowledge of all construction trades and best practices of building methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Engineering a plus.
- Effective leadership and strong written and verbal communication skills a priority.
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Ability to communicate with members of the project team regularly, including weekends and nights.
- Regular attendance onsite is an essential function of the job.
Contact us today to learn more about the position and company!
Thursday, July 18, 2019