Operations Project Coordinator
MJ Morgan Group
- Fairfax, VA
Excellent opportunity to gain vast experience and knowledge in the logistics industry. We are in search of a career-oriented candidate looking to join a fast- growing company specializing in global planning and freight forwarding services.
- Work closely with project management personnel to assist in the day-to-day operations of the company.
- Work closely with the sales and management teams to assist in maintaining customer relationships.
- Act as the main point of contact for customer related projects and be responsible to provide best logistics service solutions.
- Providing cost saving initiatives by working closely with carriers and vendors
- Providing operational excellence by supervising the transportation process from order placement to delivery
- Ensuring account profitability by accurately projecting costs and ensuring customer payment.
- Capturing and completing customer quote requests, placing carrier quote requests, receive and close customer orders, and handle all customer inquiries and service issues.
This position requires a four-year degree and strong customer services skills.
**Experience in the transportation industry is a plus.
***This position requires a flexible work schedule with light travel.
Monday, November 19, 2018