Financial Analyst - Supply Chain
MJ Morgan Group
- Hunt Valley, MD
Currently seeking a Financial Analyst – Supply Chain in Hunt Valley, MD. The ideal candidate will guide the review, reporting, and use of financial analytics to make recommendations that will increase the financial efficiencies and supply chain operational processes.
Financial Analyst – Supply Chain Responsibilities
- Analyze supply chain financial data by collecting, monitoring and creating financial models for decision-making and identifying trends and understanding drivers of variances.
- Develop and implement financial analytics and leverage various data sources to assess and analyze the financial performance of the supply chain.
- Maintain and develop supply chain compliance programs to balance business needs with mandated requirements.
- Assist in the development and coordination of the inventory budget in support of forecast projections.
- Study proposed changes in methods and materials
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Create monthly operations reporting and maintain accurate Supply Chain Scorecard
Financial Analyst – Supply Chain Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field
- At least 4 years of experience in an analytical role in finance, accounting, business management.
- Experience with financial analysis, financial modeling, profitability analysis; Distribution and/or Supply Chain Operations experience a plus
- Tableau Software and Salesforce Einstein Analytics a plus
Thursday, March 28, 2019