Skilled Maintenance Mechanics Needed!
Background in production and manufacturing required.
Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance service and repairs of production equipment and machines.
1. Prepares and set up machinery for scheduled production runs.
2. Performs job duties utilizing sound mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of packaging and production systems and equipment.
3. Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
4. Documents Tasks performed as required on work orders, PMs, work logs or otherwise required. Maintains documentation complete and accurate.
5. Comply with OSHA safety and health rules.
1. Attention to detail
2. Reliable, cooperative and flexible
3. Problem Solving/Analysis
4. Technical Capacity to learn
Required Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent minimum
Technical training; exposure to high-speed automated equipment.
2+ years of related maintenance experience in an manufacturing industry and production equipment and machines