MJ Morgan Group
- Sparks Glencoe, MD
Currently seeking an Account Coordinator in Sparks Glencoe, MD. The Account Coordinator is responsible for account collections and follow-up, preparing and submitting invoices, and bill-backs to ensure timely reimbursement and accurate payments for services.
Account Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Collect on all invoices.
- Make a minimum of 40 collection calls daily
- Prepare, edit and submit account billing.
- Submit system contract/fee schedule changes when required to a supervisor.
- Communicate with facility intake department
- Attend meetings and be prepared to speak on the status of your accounts
- Resolve account discrepancies and prepare adjustments and refunds for approvals
- Collection follow-up on all current and past due invoices.
- Assist with resubmission and review of invoices for past due accounts.
- Complete reports according to schedule.
Account Coordinator Qualifications:
- High school diploma
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft office with an emphasis on Excel
- 1-year billing or medical claims processing experience
- 1-year of collections experience in the medical industry
- Long-term care work experience a PLUS
Wednesday, December 12, 2018