Structural Engineer, Pittsburgh
MJ Morgan Group
- Pittsburgh, PA
Join an award-winning Buildings Group in Pittsburgh. We are actively interviewing for a Structural Engineer to become an integral part of this thriving office. Experience within the firm spans a broad range of market sectors and building types; including office, retail, parking, mixed use, educational, multi-family housing, residential, renovations, and adaptive reuse.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural Engineering (Structural emphasis), Civil Engineering (Structural emphasis), or Structural Engineering.
- Professional Engineer (PE) designation.
- 4-6 years of experience in building design.
- Flexible disposition and cooperative attitude, with a willingness to work independently as well as a member of a team on simultaneous projects.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Familiar with AutoCAD, Revit, RAM, and Microsoft Office programs.
- An opportunity to work alongside the brightest minds in the industry.
- Excellent salary, paired with low-cost medical, dental, vision and prescription plan, flexible spending and health savings accounts, a generous 401k match, company paid life insurance, identity theft protection, employee assistance program, and membership in professional organizations.
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays.
- Flexible office hours and the potential for working remote.
- Tuition Reimbursement (up to $10,000 annually).
- All the latest technology to perform your job with precision and professionalism.
- A convenient office location in Bridgeville, PA (a South Hills suburban city of Pittsburgh) with free parking.
This position will provide opportunities to learn, grow, and develop.
Contact us today to learn more!
Thursday, November 10, 2022