Financial Systems Manager
MJ Morgan Group
- Cockeysville, MD
Are you an Accountant seeking more responsibility? Do you like working within large ERP systems? I have the position for you!
Currently seeking a candidate with strong Accounting skills and experience working in large ERP systems. In this role, this individual will be responsible for managing and directing the activities of Oracle Application.
Financial Systems Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise Oracle Application Functional Specialist team members (approximately 6-10).
- Manage financial reporting systems, including but not limited to, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Fix Assets, etc.
- Act as a liaison for the Oracle Application Development and support all teams involved.
- Serve as a liaison to IT management, report on the status of projects, identify issues and assess the impact, and recommend solutions.
- Plan, coordinate, and monitor the activities of outside vendors to ensure their ongoing alignment with projects and goals
- Develop and maintain system documentation (including but not limited to troubleshooting and audit requirements).
Financial Systems Manager Qualifications:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required in computer studies, accounting/finance, or related business area
- 3 - 5 years of managerial experience
- 3 - 5 years working knowledge of Oracle ERP/Cloud in one or more modules (HCM, Finance, SCM)
- Advanced knowledge of accounting, payroll, and HR for supported business groups
- Functional and technical skills in Oracle Cloud Financial, HCM and SCM modules
Thursday, January 31, 2019