MJ Morgan Group
- Linthicum Heights, MD
Seeking a Payroll Specialist in Linthicum Heights, MD. The ideal candidate will assist the payroll supervisor in preparing payroll using routine procedures to calculate working hours, tax deductions, and pay irregularities.
Payroll Specialist Responsibilities:
- Resolve inquiries regarding pay and leave questions.
- Input data from Employee Data Change Forms. Process information that is entered by the HR department.
- Review payroll changes prior to releasing batches of data from Payroll for production.
- Monitor leave balances for each employee. Distribute Leave Report with the times used and available for each department.
- Review employee time submitted by various departments for accuracy.
- Calculate and verify overtime, adjustments, payment and leave balances.
- Calculate tax deductions, benefits and other deductions for any changes.
- Distribute payroll checks and direct deposit slips to individual departments.
- Generate emergency checks.
- Process cancellations on paychecks.
Payroll Specialist Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) is required.
- 3 years of experience in full cycle payroll.
Monday, May 20, 2019