Account Manager/ Recruiter
MJ Morgan Group
- Harrisburg, PA
Currently seeking a recruiter/account manager for an exciting opportunity with a large Baltimore, MD based company.
The recruiter position is responsible for interviewing, testing and referring applicants for clerical, technical, administrative and warehouse positions throughout the company. This position must possess considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all clerical and specialized functions in the company, a basic understanding of the company's organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices. You will manage a small office of 2-3 employees and manage various accounts.
- Represent and participate in various recruiting events (job fairs, community events etc.) to build and foster strong relationships within the community, local agencies.
- Introduce and build on the company brand to make MJ Morgan Group a company of choice with qualified applicants.
- Acts as a liaison between the clients and MJ Morgan Group.
- Screens and interviews applicants.
- Conducts Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) Forms and process them in EBI.
- Coordinates background checks and new-hire drug testing.
- Enter applicant information and documentation into CRM system.
- Coordinates with hiring manager(s) to determine best recruiting process for position(s).
- Processes job requisitions.
- Update and maintain employee profiles and information.
- Drive to various locations to meet with candidates
- maintain a good relationship with potential candidates, current/employees and clients
- Customer service oriented
This job operates mainly in the field and in part in a professional office environment . This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and photocopiers/scanners.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a Full-time position that works 40 hours a week, Monday – Sunday. Work schedule may vary depending on need. Occasionally, may be required to work weekends and after work hours.
Travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma (required),
- Ability to multitask and perform effectively in a high-volume, diverse environment
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and written with staff, candidates and customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Superior organization skills
- Valid driver’s license
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Ability to speak, understand, read, and write fluently in at least one language besides English e.g. Spanish, French, Nepalese or Amharic. Preferably Dari or Spanish
Wednesday, May 18, 2022