MJ Morgan Group
- Elkridge, MD
Do you have the energy and passion for B2B sales in a disruptive market segment? Would you like to help customers save time and money while helping the environment? Are you interested in an incredible B2B business development proposition with nearly zero competition? If so, please read on!
Hiring a full-time Outside Sales Representative to join one of the fastest growing startups in the County, selling services to businesses in the manufacturing, construction, distribution, transportation, and service industries. And better yet, there are hundreds of local leads in the CRM database to get you started!
A Day In The Life
- As an Outside Sales Representative / Account Manager, you are responsible for the entire pipeline from identifying sales targets to closing deals. You love interacting with people and establish a rapport easily. You enthusiastically prospect for new clients by meeting new people and sharing our story all day long. You are willing to do whatever it takes to build your pipeline, including cold calling.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, as you spend a lot of time with prospective clients face-to-face, on the phone, and interacting by email and social networks. As you listen to needs, you effectively explain how our services can satisfy those needs and schedule presentations.
- Teaming with the truck drivers, you facilitate compelling demonstrations, skillfully overcome objections, and close deals. You enjoy traveling as part of your job.
- You are organized, goal-oriented, and analytical. You proactively forecast sales and carefully plan out your day, week, month, quarter, and year to regularly achieve goals.
- To ensure client retention, you check in with them periodically to ensure satisfaction and help calibrate the frequency of service that they need to optimize results.
- As importantly, you act as a brand ambassador and represent us at local association meetings, conferences, and trade shows. Your mission is to build a book of business that consistently brings in referrals.
Position includes base salary, uncapped “generous” commission, (PTO), a stipend for business travel and cell phone, and best-in-class tools including marketing materials and PowerPoint presentations.
If this sounds like the right B2B business development opportunity for you, reach out today to learn more!
Monday, October 18, 2021