Finance and Accounting Manager
MJ Morgan Group
- Baltimore, MD
Seeking a Finance & Accounting Manager in the Baltimore area. This position will monitor the accounting, budgeting, auditing, and financial reporting function.
Finance & Accounting Manager Responsibilities
- Liaison to the corporate office regarding all accounting and financial functions.
- Improve internal controls, policies, and procedures.
- Serve as the main contact with funding agencies, insurance companies, etc. for billing and contract issues.
- Assist with developing the annual budgets.
- Supervise purchasing processes and monitor/approve expenses.
- Lead the budget development process.
- Prepare cost reports and rate-setting budgets.
- Ensure timely and accurate statistical reporting as required by state, federal or local agencies.
Finance & Accounting Manager Qualifications
- BA/BS in Accounting or business-related field; minimum of 5 years accounting management experience in a similar size organization.
- Non-profit experience.
- Knowledge of State budgetary, cost reporting, and rate-setting processes and requirements.
- Understanding of processing Medicare and Medicaid.
Thursday, August 22, 2019