Senior Financial Manager
MJ Morgan Group
- Columbia, MD
Currently seeking a Senior Finance Manager in Columbia, MD. The primary responsibilities of this role are to lead and manage recurring finance activities including forecasts, budgets, variance analysis, management of the sales commission process, and will have direct reports.
Senior Finance Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist the Corporate Controller in managing and improving the company’s finance functions.
- Partner with other cross-functional leaders to develop, lead, and execute strategic plans and initiatives to support the continued growth trajectory and improve efficiency.
- Serve as project manager for ongoing market, product, and office expansions.
- Lead and manage the financial statement analysis.
- Manage the treasury management function.
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly reporting packages.
- Collaborate with other company leaders to prepare the annual operating budget and forecast.
- Prepares written and verbal instructions to the appropriate stakeholders on accounting and finance practice changes.
- Review of financial trends and processes to determine where cost savings initiatives can be implemented.
Senior Finance Manager Qualifications: Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- MBA required.
- 5+ years’ experience in a financial management position.
- Advanced Excel skills including PowerPivot, macros and advanced formulas.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Access.
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
Thursday, May 16, 2019