MJ Morgan Group
- Philadelphia, PA
Currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join a medical practice that specializes in providing chronically ill patients with coordinated, life-changing care at state-of-the-art care centers.
- Understands the PCMH model of care as pertains to specialist care, only utilizes this higher level of care as needed, and not a substitute for primary care using evidence based clinical skills
- Assists with educating patients regarding their chronic diseases and healthy choices.
- Assists with the education and discussion of chronic disease progression and the need for advanced directives.
- Practices evidenced based medicine and in accordance with the PCMH model of care.
- Able to keep track of and successfully obtain specified quality metric goals.
- Uses technology and the electronic medical record to the highest capability in order to increase quality initiatives and efficiency within the medical center.
- Participates in multi-disciplinary meetings and recommends treatment alternatives designed to keep patients healthy or resolve on-going clinical issues.
- Perform other duties as required consistent with chronic care and disease management services provided to patients.
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner in the state of Pennsylvania. Experience with patients who have multiple chronic medical conditions, i.e. CHF, COPD/Asthma, HTN, Diabetes, Chronic Renal Failure…
- ACLS certification
- Comfortable with and the ability to treat the acutely ill in an outpatient setting offering IV hydration, IV antibiotics, wound care and other services with the collaboration of a supervising physician.
- Experience with the management of Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial populations.
- Experience with using EMR and efficiency a must in completing EMR notes within 48 hours
Tuesday, January 15, 2019