Sales Support Representative
MJ Morgan Group
- San Antonio, TX
A leader in the Wireless industry, connects wireless system operators, service organizations, and resellers with the product and supply chain solutions required to keep networks and users operating flawlessly.
We are seeking an energetic, dynamic Sales Support Representative.
In this role you will be the primary contact with customers and Development Executives to build and maintain relationships. You will work to expand each order and quote through a variety of approaches, including 'Up-Sell', 'Cross-Sell' and 'Discovery' techniques. You will participate in special projects and provide various levels of support as required.
- Contribute to the development of strategic accounts while acting as the primary interface for daily customer activity
- Promptly answer calls in the 'V.I.P. call queue' to ensure on point customer satisfaction
- Convert inquiries to orders while promoting the company value proposition in all customer interactions
- Collaborate effectively with our cross-functional teams to address customer needs
- Perform customer transaction and account management assistance allowing Customer Development Executives to “be with the customer” 100% of the time
- Provide database maintenance to improve efficiency in marketing programs and sales strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent documented experience and skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated superior customer service abilities
- Proficient in building relationships on the phone
- Strong desire to collaborate and serve
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multitask effective time management and organization skills
- Professional and pleasant phone demeanor
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
Friday, March 22, 2019