Excellent opportunity for a skilled Maintenance Mechanic responsible for performing total maintenance and repair for food manufacturing facility.
Essential Duties and Functions
• Monitor, maintain, and repair all boilers, pumps, compressors, filters, tanks and equipment found in the machine rooms.
• Maintain and repair all electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical systems and associated components.
• Maintain and repair all pasteurizing equipment.
• Maintain and repair all automated conveyors, case handling, filling and packaging equipment.
• Maintain and repair all blowmolding equipment.
• Maintain and repair all high and low pressure plumbing, piping and vacuum systems.
• Fabricate and build necessary components as required.
• Troubleshoot to the component level any problems of the above-mentioned equipment, read electrical schematics and blueprints.
• Oxyacetylene torch and welding.
• Electric welding equipment.
• Miscellaneous hand and power tools.
• Electrical volt/ohm and amp meters.
• Self-propelled aerial work platforms and forklifts.
• Tachometers and temperature probe.
• Refrigerant recovery equipment.
• Five years of experience in a manufacturing environment as a mechanic and troubleshooter desired.
• Five years of job related experience in food or related industry desired.
• Able to pass welding and cutting test, including Heli arc.
Call today to learn more about the position and benefits available!