Senior DevOps Engineer
MJ Morgan Group
- Baltimore, MD
Our client is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with 5+ years’ experience. This role is one of their senior resources helping to implement and improve the DevOps program, understanding both the engineering and architecture of the systems and the building and coding of the systems.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Manage and execute code builds, deployment, automate testing, automate deployments, and continually be looking for better and more secure ways of doing each.
- Provide expert technical assistance to customers and internal escalation including support, configuration, diagnostics and troubleshooting various systems, hardware, and software to full resolution.
- Ensure the integrity, security, and resiliency of critical operations
- Implement projects and service solutions at an expert level while increasing the residency, redundancy, and security of the environment footprint, while also leading the team of engineers as a SME.
- Utilize Terraform/Python to script and manage the infrastructure and clients
- Associate degree in Technology, IT Engineering or equivalent level of work experience and certifications
- 5+ years of engineering experience
- Experience with 2-3 technology products or services at a subject matter expert level. Technologies can include: AWS, Python, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, GitHub, Gitlab, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with AWS Services
- The ability correlate information and data between clients and alerts.
- Must be highly Organized: Projects are multi-step processes involving time scales from a few days to a few months. Juggling all the tasks requires high levels of organization and a strict adherence to process
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical clients and internal team members
Reach out today to learn more!
Monday, June 28, 2021