Accounts Payable/Human Resources Assistant
MJ Morgan Group
- Baltimore, MD
Currently seeking an Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable specialist in Baltimore, MD. The ideal candidate will be responsible for processing invoices for payment and supporting the HR department.
Responsibilities: Coordinate the accounts receivable function.
- Receive admission and discharge information and maintain client files in accounting system for accurate billing
- Maintain all revenue contracts
- Prepare and ensure all invoices are mailed/e-mailed for all referral agencies, state departments, boards of education, etc
- Post all receipts and initiate collection calls to various agencies as needed to retrieve funds
- Maintain vendor files in accounting system including 1099 information.
- Process vendor invoices and employee reimbursement/expenses
- Transfer and post accounts payable data files to the general ledger
- Initiate and maintain Purchase Orders
- Reconcile vendor statements and outside checks
-Participate in the internal and external audit function for the center.
-Provide data as requested for the annual cost report.
-Maintain revenue and expense schedules for special events, grants, and donations
Education & Experience
- 2 yr./AA degree plus a minimum of 1 year related experience required; may substitute equivalent of 4-5 minimum years of in-depth A/P and A/R experience in lieu of education.
Thursday, January 10, 2019