RN Case Manager
MJ Morgan Group
- Baltimore, MD
RN Case Manager- Baltimore, MD
A growing healthcare company in the Baltimore area is looking for an RN Case Manager. This RN Case Manager will be responsible for following patients through the whole care continuum including helping navigate different transitions of care. The RN Case Manager will work with patients, the patient’s family, and providers in the office, in addition to coordinating care with other providers. The RN Case Manager will be responsible for developing a plan of care with the patient, in conjunction with the providers.
Responsibilities of the RN Case Manager
- Provides face-to-face and telephonic Case Management services.
- Develops and implements an individualized plan of care for each patient.
- Coordinates with the patient, family, and caregivers.
- Assists with patients to avoid unnecessary hospitalizations.
- Successfully collaborates with patient and family to assure an understanding of the plan of care.
Qualifications of the RN Case Manager
- Registered Nurse with over 3 years’ of Case Management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with psychosocially and medically complex patients
- Meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Effectively adapt and respond to a complex, fast-paced, and results-oriented environment
- Knowledge and experience using Electronic Medical Records.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel)
Thursday, February 8, 2018