Project Engineer - Civil Site & Utilities
MJ Morgan Group
- Towson, MD
Full service, multidisciplinary engineering, and construction firm is looking to hire a Project Engineer in their Towson office.
- 5-10 years in Civil Engineering, Site Design, Utility Design, SWM, E&SC.
- An active Maryland P.E. License or ability to obtain within one year is preferred
- Knowledge of site engineering, utilities, hydrology/hydraulics, and familiarity with MD SWM requirements, including environmental site design. Experience using TR-20, TR-55, MS-Word, MS-Excel, and AutoCAD 2016 version, Civil 3D, SewerCAD, WaterGEMS, HydroFlow, GIS-ESRI version 10.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or a closely related field with compensatory experience, Masters is a plus.
- Strong communication and team player
Friday, October 8, 2021