Vice President of Financial Planning & Analysis
MJ Morgan Group
- Sparks Glencoe, MD
Currently seeking a Vice President of Financial Planning & Analysis in Sparks Glencoe, MD. This position is responsible for the forecasting and analytical processes and supports the business operations and strategic growth initiatives.
Vice President of Financial Planning & Analysis Responsibilities
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, SWB, OPEX, and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyze causes of variance
- Supervise teams with varying levels of experience from Financial Analyst to Director.
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Multi-Year Strategic Plan, and Financial Forecasting,
- Prepare quarterly and monthly financial reports
- Implement and work with Business Intelligence Tools and Dashboard reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand the ROI of new projects and capital allocation
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes
- Support senior management team and department heads with in-depth analysis
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and senior management team
Vice President of Financial Planning & Analysis Qualifications
- Preferred experience in one of the following industries: healthcare, logistics, manufacturing (cost accounting), and/or distribution.
- 10+ years’ experience in a financial analysis role with increasing responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business or another analytical field; MBA or masters preferred.
- Willingness to travel (10% – 20%)
Monday, June 10, 2019