MJ Morgan Group
- Baltimore, MD
This position is responsible for customer account and relationship with US Customs and Border Protection on Foreign Trade Zone. Coordinate the organization's daily logistical operations, including inventory control, order fulfillment and distribution, and detailed data entry.
- Maintain customer database.
- Enter in customer transport bookings, ranging from 100-500 machines monthly.
- Print work orders for each machine and create folder.
- Enter Damage/QRP's/Accessories daily
- Complete Quick turns and PDI's in WITS.
- Run Exercise reports on Monday and Friday and prepare folders for the shop.
- Review submitted forms to make sure accurate info has been reported on behalf of the customer within 48 hours.
- Maintain manual excel sheet with all entry and exit information.
- Process billing based on account guidelines.
- Own and maintain Foreign Trade Zone inventory control and record keeping system.
- Oversee Foreign Trade Zone processes and operations.
- Manage admission and transfer data elements.
- Manage inventory balances, required reconciliations, and other periodic and annual regulatory filings.
- Annual customs reporting.
- Manage required Foreign Trade Zone record keeping retention program.
- Maintain and update operator and desktop manuals as required.
- Maintaining customer master codes, lots, accessories, machine models and billing codes in database.
- Ensure compliance with customer business rules
- Perform duties in other areas as required.
- MUST be proficient with MS Office (esp Excel) and computers
- MUST have valid TWIC card
- General Office skills required.
- Must be willing to work outdoors.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess strong organizational skills, handling and prioritizing multiple tasks at once.
- Must be a self-starter and able to perform in high pressure and dynamic situations.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are imperative.
- College Degree preferred.
- FTZ and Terminal US Customs and knowledge of cargo management experience a plus.
Thursday, March 14, 2019