MJ Morgan Group
- Hunt Valley, MD
Currently recruiting for a Tax Accountant in Hunt Valley, MD. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting and working knowledge of Oracle, CorpTax, and Intelliconnect (or similar software).
Tax Accountant Responsibilities:
- Assist with the preparation of sales & use and personal property tax returns.
- Prepare and provide necessary workpapers to co-sourcing partners and coordinating with co-sourcing partners to ensure that all related tax bills are paid.
- Assist with the preparation and filing of gross receipts and business license tax returns.
- Assist with the preparation of consolidated federal and state income tax returns.
- Prepare calculations for extensions and quarterly estimated tax payments.
- Provide support for quarterly and annual tax provisions.
- Assist with various tax audits
- Research tax issues
- Other tax projects as assigned
Tax Accountant Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Advanced Excel skills
- A genuine interest in the tax field
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work as part of a team in a deadline-oriented environment
Qualified candidates with 1 to 2 years of experience in a corporate tax department or public accounting are encouraged to apply.
Tuesday, November 12, 2019