MJ Morgan Group
- Hyattsville, MD
Delivery Driver is responsible for timely, accurate and safe delivery of delivery orders to customers. Represent the brand and communicate necessary delivery/order related information to customers and internal team.
Monday - Friday work Schedule! 7 AM - Route is finished. Typically 8-10 hours. Pay Rate $16 / Hour!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Drive delivery trucks to deliver customer orders on assigned routes
- Adhere to all required safety and DOT regulations/practices
- Conduct pre-trip/post trip vehicle inspection and report vehicle issues to Driver Manager
- Separate orders by delivery from pallets
- Deliver with a hand truck all cases to customer location, moving and lifting to designated area at customer’s location
- Pick up any returns requested
- Interact with customer representatives in a professional, friendly and attentive manner during delivery
- Unload all empty pallets and returns upon return to facility at the end of the run.
Qualifications and Skills
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to use pallet jack and forklift
- Attention to detail, ability to effectively communicate with customers
- Follow all required safety practices and adhere to state/local driving laws.
Thursday, September 30, 2021