Manufacturing Line Lead
MJ Morgan Group
- Rosedale, MD
Food manufacturing facility in Essex is seeking a Manufacturing Line Lead to join their growing team!
- Manages all line technicians
- Ensures manufacturing metrics are tracked and completed daily, including Labor cost, OT, Equipment Utilization, Schedule Adherence, TR
- Performs daily CIL/ PM
- Fills out and tracks FPIS
- Ensures daily manufacturing quotas are met
- Trains new line technicians
- Ensures personnel needed to operate line is verified the day before
- Enforces GMPS guidelines
- Enforces LOTO
- Assists Production Supervisor in the daily running of production
- Verifies rejects from line and daily reporting of production output
- Coordinates with Operator for machine set up and machine down/problem.
- Coordinates with QA Tech on highest quality of Finished Goods, daily paperwork, and overall manufacturing quality.
- Assures compliance with all SQF Procedure requirements
- Assures compliance with all GMP requirements
- Mechanically inclined with knowledge of Inline Fillers, Cappers, Labelers, Lasers, print heads, pumps.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in manufacturing industry.
- Able to communicate with all levels of employees
- Must have a great work ethic
- Mechanically inclined
- Must be able to maintain a clean environment
- Can receive work orders and execute tasks
- Can work with and train others- Train the trainer program
- Can perform changeovers
- Can escalate issues to appropriate supervisor or manager
- Must be able to work overtime as necessary
- Must be able to work weekends as necessary
Thursday, July 9, 2020