MJ Morgan Group
- Antioch, TN
The recruiter position is responsible for interviewing, testing and referring applicants for clerical, technical, administrative and warehouse positions throughout the company. This position must possess considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all clerical and specialized functions in the company, a basic understanding of the company's organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices. You will manage a small office of 2-3 employees and manage various accounts.
- Represent and participate in various recruiting events (job fairs, community events etc.) to build and foster strong relationships within the community, local agencies.
- Introduce and build on the company brand to make MJ Morgan Group a company of choice with qualified applicants.
- Acts as a liaison between the clients and MJ Morgan Group.
- Screens and interviews applicants.
- Conducts Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) Forms and process them in EBI.
- Coordinates background checks and new-hire drug testing.
- Enter applicant information and documentation into CRM system.
- Coordinates with hiring manager(s) to determine best recruiting process for position(s).
- Processes job requisitions.
- Update and maintain employee profiles and information.
- Drive to various locations to meet with candidates
- maintain a good relationship with potential candidates, current/employees and clients
- Customer service oriented
This job operates mainly in the field and in part in a professional office environment . This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and photocopiers/scanners.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a Full-time position that works 40 hours a week, Monday – Sunday. Work schedule may vary depending on need. Occasionally, may be required to work weekends and after work hours.
Travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma (required),
- Ability to multitask and perform effectively in a high-volume, diverse environment
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and written with staff, candidates and customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Superior organization skills
- Valid driver’s license
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Ability to speak, understand, read, and write fluently in at least one language besides English e.g. Spanish, French, Nepalese or Amharic. Preferably Dari or Spanish
Wednesday, March 2, 2022