MJ Morgan Group
- Hunt Valley, MD
Local manufacturer of natural food supplements seeking a high energy and detail oriented Manufacturing and Packaging employee to join their growing team. Products are sold directly to end consumers and ship nationally to their homes.
- Must understand and be able to communicate in English, including but not limited to, reading and interpreting Standard Operating Procedures/Batch Records.
- Basic writing skills for completion of various merchandise oriented paperwork.
- Basic mathematical skills, including addition and subtraction.
- Basic computer skills, including typing and mouse usage.
- Familiarity with Pharmaceutical manufacturing and packaging equipment, as an operator and/or repair technician preferred.
- 2 years experience in a regulated manufacturing plant, cGMP or ISO experience preferred.
- Must perform assigned tasks accurately and completely.
- Perform batch record calculations and maintain all documentation according to cGMP guidelines.
- Work well under pressure, organize and prioritize work assignments, and meet established deadlines.
- Must take direction from supervisor and work well with others.
- Must be flexible, handling changes in work requirements productively.
- Use a Fork Lift to select, assemble, palletize, and otherwise handle cases, boxes, and/or pallets of raw materials/components.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment by properly disposing of pallet boards and other trash, etc.
- Stand for up to 8 hours a day.
- Must be physically fit with the ability to lift 75 lb. repeatedly.
- Ability to bend, stretch, and reach both below the waist and above the head.
- Ability to lift and move totes of product.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Friday, February 14, 2020