Front End Developer/Designer
Key Choice Group
- Glen Allen, VA
Our client is seeking a Senior Front End Engineer to help them continue their technology transformation and fast-track innovation through the organization. They have a desire to create the best possible digital experience for their customers with artfully created software. This will save their customers money and time. This engineer should be excited about using cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope of what technology can do! Will be joining a talented team and immediately start driving innovation. This will be direct/permanent hire. The employee will work in their Richmond, VA (Glen Allen) office.
Snapshot of the client:
- Has ALWAYS set the stage for innovation in their industry. They are transforming into a technology company first, where their executives recognize that technology will be the key to their future success.
- Leadership team and IT resources are some of the most well respected in the community/industry.
- Team has doubled in size in the last year.
What will you do?
- Work alongside the talented engineers to rebuild existing and create new software/digital experiences in a cloud environment.
- Develop artful UI and transform the customer experience.
- Identify ways to continue innovation, evolve the company’s digital presence while working closely with full stack team and business stakeholders.
- Implement high-quality solutions in agile-sized increments
- A Bachelor’s degree and at least 10 years of web development and design experience
- Experience in responsive web applications and single-page web applications
- Experience with Agile development methods, especially Scrum
- Ability to adapt to change and a commitment to excellence and quality
Why should you consider this position?
- This is a career shaping opportunity! Your work will be visible and impactful to the leadership team.
- Client has proven that their approach to this industry is changing the landscape entirely!
- Unparalleled innovation in their space.
- Excellent benefits (medical, dental, vision, generous vacation, 401K), generous bonus and other perks
$110-140K+, flexible for the right experience
Monday, May 3, 2021