Lead Software Engineer (Java)
Key Choice Group
- Richmond, Virginia
Our client, in the specialty transportation industry, is seeking a Technical Lead to join their team, hit the ground running, and help drive to success.This is a permanent/direct hire position.The employee will work in their Downtown Richmond, VA office location.
Snapshot of the client:
- Early stage company with a track record of success and blindingly bright future!
- Has recently landed in the news and has been recognized for providing a meaningful and impactful service to the community.
- Growing company, great work environment and impressive leaders (started by 2 executives from a very well known, super successful company)
- Building a platform that is changing the way we get from point A to point B.
- Expected to triple in size over then next year.Get in now and see your career soar!
What will you do?
- Serve as Tech Lead on NEW development projects from the ground up! (40%)
- Participate in new development projects, hands on, from the ground up (60%)
- The development is Java with Spring and Hibernate and new API creation/consumption
- Work alongside mobile developers, front end developers and QAs to ensure successful delivery of projects
- At least 1 years of technical leadership with a desire to train, mentor and conduct code reviews
- At least 7 years of Java development experience
- At least 7 years of Spring and Hibernate experience
- Expertise in object-oriented programming
- Successful track record of development on projects from the ground up
- Experience with design, development and delivery of projects
- Ability to adapt to change and a commitment to excellence and quality
Why consider this position?
- The company is growing with leaps and bounds, career growth is a given in their environment
- Impact!This position will have executive visibility and definitely company impact
- The executive team has a track record of success and an excellent reputation
- Casual environment with super flexible schedules.
- Unparalleled innovation in their space
- Potential for equity
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, May 27, 2020
$110-130K + equity