Software Engineer (API)
Key Choice Group
- Richmond, VA
Our client, a software product company in the asset management space, is seeking a Software Engineer (API development). This is a permanent/direct hire position. The employee will work a hybrid schedule, 3 days a week in the office ideally. Their office is located in Glen Allen/Richmond, VA.
Snapshot of the client:
- Software product company with over 10 years of success, leaders in their industry.
- Has recently doubled in size given their product helps save money for Fortune 500 and larger companies.
- Growing company, great work environment and impressive leaders. Solid history of investing in employees and helping them learn new things.
- Expected to continue growing. Get in now and see your career soar!
What will you do?
- Develop custom API integrations to various platforms and extend API capabilities to the core product.
- Develop, implement and deploy new functionality to the SaaS product.
- Test, maintain and improve software programs to ensure strong functionality and optimization, recommending and implementing improvements.
- Drive projects from needs assessment to production.
- Perform business logic, code analysis and test cases.
- Research new technology and development tools to remain informed of best practices and current trends.
- BA/BS degree in computer science or other related major.
- 3-5+ years of software development experience
- Experience with Salesforce development preferred (lightning web components, visualforce pages, Apex)
- Extensive experience working with and development REST and SOAP APIs.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Self-starter attitude: You’re someone who can initiate and drive complex analysis to completion with minimal guidance and then synthesize and communicate insights
- Get-it-done mindset: You’re motivated to work hard and efficiently in a fast-paced, cross-cultural environment.
- Preferred experience: Working with large scale, consumer facing, enterprise level applications/software.
Why consider this position?
- The company is growing with leaps and bounds, career growth is a given in their environment
- The executive team has a track record of success and an excellent reputation
- Casual environment with a flexible schedule.
- Unparalleled innovation in their space
If you are interested, apply today!
Wednesday, August 24, 2022