The Customer Service Representative will champion service excellence, and ensure the delivery of high-quality customer experiences to internal and external customers to facilitate organic growth and create engaged customers. As the critical link between the customer, office, and plant, the CSR takes ownership of customer issues and follows problems through to their resolution, setting a clear mission and deploying best practice strategies focused on achieving it in an efficient, profitable manner to increase customer loyalty, retention, and profitability.
-MUST have manufacturing, packaging and/or containers industry experience
-At least 2 years of Customer Service experience
-Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
-Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Customer service begins inside - We serve our colleagues with excellence so we can serve our customers with excellence.
- Get it right the first time - We are reliable, thorough, practice active listening and pay attention to detail to ensure the best results.
- Philosophy of velocity - Our responsiveness and speed to market give us the competitive edge.
- Personalized Service - We go beyond what the customer expects, understand what they are going through, and anticipate their needs to make their interaction with us the best experience of their day.
- Act like an owner - We are empowered to protect, cultivate and grow our business responsibly.
- We can’t stop learning - We know our stuff, embrace change and relish feedback.