Key Choice Group
- Richmond, VA
Technical Analyst (Shipping/Logistics)
Summary: The Technical Analyst will work with internal teams and clients in supporting the shipping/logistics software platform. This includes day to day support of client needs, as well as coordinating and training clients on the system. In addition, the Technical Analyst will assist in upgrading and enhancing the platform and may also perform data analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide daily support to existing clients including troubleshooting, training and writing up documentation.
- Work with implementation to help onboard new clients
- Assist in loading historical data from prior systems for new clients and in analyzing data using Excel (and will learn basics of SQL).
- Consult with the client to ensure software meets their needs.
- Attend product release meetings and understand software changes in order to properly support customers.
- A positive and upbeat attitude.
- Minimum of (1) year of relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Industry experience is a MUST: shipping, logistics or supply chain.
- Experience managing and configuring software systems is preferred. Otherwise, experience supporting and implementing software or a technical product/ service.
- Highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel and able to effectively utilize available office management technology.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, coupled with flexibility and a strong sense of urgency regarding deadlines.
- Ability to deal with difficult, sensitive and confidential issues.
$50-55K + excellent benefits and perks
Wednesday, August 24, 2022
50-55K + benefits/perks