- Los Angeles, CA
To further continue this company's growth via traditional and digital channels, we are recruiting for a Marketing Director to join the Marketing team in Los Angeles. In this role, you will craft and oversee the development and execution of a long-term brand strategy in the Americas to increase the brand position in existing markets and also to launch the brand into new markets.
- Own and develop the evolution of the company's long-term brand strategy in North America in cooperation with local GM/Sales leadership and HQ based Product Marketing/Brand marketing/Communications teams.
- Craft Brand strategy for entry into new markets.
- Lead team in the creation of detailed plans to fulfill long-term strategic goals.
- Responsible for crafting and executing strategies to increase consumer awareness of the brand in North America.
- Responsible for developing and implementing yearly NA marketing strategies in alignment with the NA long-term brand strategy to expand the leading position as the top mobility brand and grow the business.
- Support and guide local marketing manager and local marketing team in preparing the yearly marketing plan, budget and KPI’s for the countries.
- Working closely with HQ and NA Sales leadership to develop channel and portfolio strategy as well as new business models.
- Organize and lead regional sales & marketing meetings as well as attending and participating in local meetings.
- Responsible for implementing marketing policies and procedures that integrate with other departments as well as ensure an efficient team operation.
- Evaluate business and realize its full potential through the exploitation of changing customer needs, economic conditions, industry trends, new area’s/markets and competition using tools as marketing intelligence, consumer insights, sales and customer service.
- Bachelor degree, MBA preferred
- 10 years consumer, brand, product marketing and/or advertising experience with a strong brand marketing company or communications company. Strong background in cross-disciplinary team processes.
- Significant experience, in the development and implementation of products, brand positioning, marketing strategies and integrated marketing plans in marketing, sales and/or product.
- Experience in multinational environment.
- Knowledge of current developments in the industry and profession
- General understanding of branding, high consumer and retail requirements, figures, process management
- Self-driven, adaptable, dedicated, numbers driven, demonstrated record of success
What you will get
Work for a unique brand and make an actual impact. A global company who has a premium brand and unique marketing presence. While the company is established, the US operations have a startup feel to it in the sense that everyone can shape his or her own success within the company. Transparent leadership, fun environment. The VPs don't even have formal offices themselves, they are part of the open, team culture and very supportive of your success. Great benefits and compensation package. You will be a key member of the North America leadership team and massively impact further growth in this market.
More Job Listings Here: http://bit.ly/2o4aU9a
The Group website: www.neach.io
Follow us on http://bit.ly/2oZpwKd
Monday, November 20, 2017