Enterprise Account Executive
The Neach Group
- San Francisco, CA
We are looking for driven, motivated enterprise sales individuals. This company has a well-defined sales process, they just need the right character to make things happen. Just recently they have signed up Fortune 250 accounts in the Bay area on large recurring deals, which can be replicated fairly straightforward with other large logos. This is a client-facing role, the VP of Sales is less worried about you being in the office [for now obviously work from home], rather the ability to make a difference at the client site.
The Enterprise Account Executive will sell a software suite to Fortune 1000 companies with an initial focus on Bay area companies (VP and C-level IT business decision-makers). Complex software sales, so we need someone who knows a value-based complex sales process.
- Develop a sales pipeline
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual booking objectives
- Build strong and effective relationships with your customers, delivering the value they expect from you as a top sales leader and the products you are representing
- Work independently but collaborate with the whole team to complement each other strengths, up-selling and cross-selling
- Determined, personable, easy-going, charismatic, hard-working and eager to learn with a desire to advance your career
- 3+ years of experience selling technology to enterprises (ideally experience selling SaaS, IaaS, PaaS)
- At least 1+ years in a deal closing function
- Skilled in mapping the target market
- Ability to differentiate the product you are selling
- A deep understanding of the sales cycle, from lead identification to closing
- Ability to pitch complex solutions in a simple and clear way
- Comfortable and confident in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive, driven, and goal-oriented, with a proven track record of consistently achieving targets and objectives
- Disciplined and skilled in qualifying and developing opportunities into sales while minding time, resources and customer needs.
Nice to have experience
- working at or selling services to Database, Networking, EDA or Data Analytics, or Data Management companies
Wednesday, April 8, 2020