Regional Sales Director (remote, Mid-West)
- Chicago, IL
Location: Remote, anywhere in the Mid-West
Regional Sales Director
This startup client is a highly focused and fast-moving fintech/security company that brings a game-changing approach to protect the enterprise B2B payments world. Working for them has the advantage of working in a fast-growing, dynamic, full-of-opportunities startup environment with the benefit of enjoying their partnership with market leaders such as Microsoft and the leadership of an extremely experienced team with a proven track record of IPOing successful companies.
We are looking for a Sales Director who is eager to work in a dynamic environment, will never take no for an answer and is able to build their business in the Midwest. If you are up to the challenge, this is the job for you.
- Prospect new clients in the Midwest through cold calling, industry events, and other methods
- Manage customer pipeline and build accurate sales forecasting
- Sell, sell, and sell again
- Minimum 4+ years of sales experience, at least some of them with startups.
- Understanding of sales cycle in enterprise from lead to close.
- Successful track record in selling software to C-level individuals and executives in mid-size and large corporations (CFOs / CIOs / CISOs / financial executives).
- Significant contacts with CFOs/CIOs/CISOs/financial executive in mid-size and large industrial/manufacturing corporations in the Midwest
- Experience in payment technology or ERP systems or payment fraud prevention technology
Sunday, June 23, 2019