Sales Engineer, Remote anywhere in the UK
- London, United Kingdom
***Remote, based anywhere in the UK***
This Solutions Architect will be a key member of the Sales team, serving as the technical expert for the company and helping customers to understand the value proposition of the company’s product suite.
This role will be the first Solutions Architect hire for the EMEA business and intend to become a mentor and lead (and possibly director) for future SA hires. Timing is great to join this well-funded startup, Series C stage.
- Competitive salary, stock options, and benefits
- Unicorn trajectory startup
- Become the Lead Solutions Architect
- Great leadership, NO micromanagement
- Work as the key liaison for strategic customers in partnership with the sales and BD team
- Give pre-sales technical advice and guidance to developers building applications leveraging the company’s APIs
- Present technical demonstrations to target customers
- Help target customers with their technical validation of the platform
- Guide and advocate the developer community. Engage in public speaking opportunities and tech events
- Two or more years of experience as a Solutions Architect or similar technical function with the drive to work in a client facing role
- Self-starter, driven, ability to work with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment
- Very good written and verbal communication
- Technical degree in a computer science related field
We strongly prefer previous experience as a developer. The ideal profile would be a developer turned solutions architect with a company in the that develops software kits or a cloud platform for video, voice, messaging on the web, desktop, and mobile applications.
Wednesday, May 1, 2019