Product Application Engineer
The Neach Group
- Detroit, MI
Are you fascinated by excellence and innovation? Do you want new challenges? Join our technical team and contribute to the development of our CFD simulations!
To further sustain and accelerate its growth, the company is looking for a Product & Application Engineer to join the team based in Detroit or San Francisco. Within this role you would find yourself in the core business of the company and be a member of a team promoting, supporting and improving innovative software solutions in various areas of advanced modeling: multi-phase, combustion, turbomachinery, aerospace, marine.
Your main responsibilities will be to carry out numerical simulations, involving grid generation, flow computations, post-processing as well as design and optimization activities with the objectives to:
- Test and validate the new features and models in our future releases
- Support customers in their daily use of the company's solutions
- Carry out highly technical projects to demonstrate the capabilities of our software
- Perform pre-sales presentations and demonstrations suited to the prospect's requirement
- Conduct training classes involving participants of varying skill levels.
To be able to assume this role, the minimum qualifications? are:
- A master degree in Fluid Mechanics is a prerequisite with a master thesis or similar internship in CFD;
- Prior experience with an industrial CFD package in an industrial context or research laboratory is a strong asset
- Python scripting skills are welcome
- Understanding of the numerical methods for Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Good knowledge of Meshers is a plus
- Fluent English language is a prerequisite for the role
You should be highly motivated and dynamic, have good communication and analytical skills, be a stress-resistant problem solver, be a team player able to meet the highest quality standards.
Wednesday, January 22, 2020