Sales Development Representative (SDR)
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Neal Analytics is a cloud, data, and AI Microsoft Gold consulting partner supporting data-driven transformation initiatives from data strategy to solution design, architecture, development, operationalization, activation, and support.
Our expertise spans data and application migration & modernization, data science, AI & ML, IoT & edge computing, DevOps & MLOps, Business Intelligence, and Robotic Process Automation. With a focus on right sized and pragmatic approaches towards digital transformation, Neal leverages Agile methodologies and flexible engagement models to deliver measurable customer value.
Neal Analytics fosters a culture of technical expertise, cooperation, ownership, and personal growth. Our employees say it best: Neal offers an environment where people are exposed to the coolest technologies around, where everyone is eager to help – regardless of their team and level in the hierarchy, where employees can drive customer deliverables end-to-end from day one, and where anyone can grow their career through continuous upskilling and a flexible internal job application policy.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for generating sales lead for Neal’s “sell to” motion towards our most strategic partner and customer: Microsoft. They will generate both technical staffing and projects qualified leads. Through research using appropriate marketing and sales technology, the SDR will identify both the best contacts and messages before emailing, InMailing (LinkedIn), and calling them to uncover potential business opportunities. Once qualified, leads will be transferred to account executives who will be responsible to convert them into sales.
This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about connecting technology with business and is eager to jumpstart their sales career. It is a B2B role that doesn’t require travelling or field selling.
The SDR will report to the Marketing Development Representative team lead in Neal’s marketing team, and will interact daily with the account executives.
- Research target accounts, prospects (contacts), and insights for assigned strategic accounts
- Leverage appropriate martech tools and industry best practices to enrich researched data with contact information (emails, phone numbers, etc.).
- Leverage tools such as Linkedin Sales Navigator to gain insights.
- Reach out to prospects to generate meetings for account executives
- Ensure timely reach-outs, follow-ups, and reporting.
- Ensure the accuracy and data hygiene for the assigned accounts/campaign.
- Maintain all the information in the CRM and Marketing tools (HubSpot Sales, and Dynamics 365 Marketing and CRM).
Key tools to be familiar with:
We’re a Microsoft partner, so you will need to be at a minimum familiar with (ideally proficient) the core Microsoft suite of business tools.
You will be working everyday with the following Windows apps:
- Desktop versions of Outlook, Excel (including functions and pivot tables), Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams
- Dynamics 365 Sales (CRM) – must learn
- HubSpot (must learn)
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator (must learn)
- Business degree (Buiness, Computer Science, or International Business major preferred) or technical degree with post-graduate business specialization
- Be comfortable, or better passionate, about B2B technologies such as data, cloud, and AI/ML
- Certifications as a Microsoft Certified Professional or other technical certifications a plus.
- Previous experience/exposure with inside sales functions and/or a role directly engaged in collaborative work with US resources.
- Outstanding US English writing & speaking skills (for emails communication and customer calls)
Key Success Factors:
- Hunter mindset – a person who never loses an opportunity to sell
- Able to quickly learn new skills on their own (with coaching)
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Biased for action
- Curious and not afraid to both research on their own and ask questions to colleagues
- A “learn it all” more than a “know it all,” accepts timely and frequent constructive feedback
- Performs successfully in an intellectually intense and multi-cultural environment
- Trustworthy: delivers outcomes at the expected quality level and on schedule.
- Open and transparent: proactively shares bad news quickly and without being prompted.
- Ability to handle ambiguity
- Desire to learn technology and grow with technical capabilities which will enable better sales engagement.
Must have a stable home internet connection & ability to look professional on all calls on camera.
- Flexible schedule - requires early or late evening calls with the prospects and our fellow sales/marketing colleagues in the US west-coast head office for coordination, campaign alignments, team meetings, etc.
Tuesday, June 28, 2022