- Seattle, WA, United States
**Note, this role is 100% Remote**
Neal Analytics + Fractal Analytics is a strategic AI partner to Fortune 500 companies with a vision to power every human decision in the enterprise. We are building a world where individual choices, freedom, and diversity are the greatest assets. An ecosystem where human imagination is at the heart of every decision. Where no possibility is written off, only challenged to get better.
We are looking for several Data Engineers. These roles will be remote and permanent/full-time with us. We cannot work on a Corp-to-Corp basis or sponsor any visas.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and implement data pipelines for software solutions and ensure that technology deliverables are met based on business requirements
- ETL Architecture design and implementation on enterprise level
- work with leadership to design and deliver technology requirements and leverages necessary resources
- lead technical teams and provide direction on all stages of a project the middle phases as well as implementation, and final proven leadership in the delivery and deployment phases
- Develops specifications for products/services, applications, and service offerings
Standard qualifications for the role:
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in a related field; Three or more years of experience in relevant technology disciplines; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- 3+ years of experience in:
- Database Strategy, Data Modeling, Data Pipelines, and ETL Architecture
- Messaging architectures
- BI development/design
- Designing and implementing Database schemas
- Able to translate between business needs and delivery specifications
- Experience in designing scalable solutions and leading engineering teams in developing real-time and decision support solutions
- Strong relational database SQL skills; including optimization techniques, with knowledge of NoSQL concepts
- An ideal candidate will have extensive experience working as a Data Engineer who can implement ETL pipelines and help the analytics team with Data Visualization with BI tools.
- Ability to operate with a variety of data engineering tools and technologies.
- Good understanding of the latest data science and data engineering methods to implement enterprise-level services
- More than two years of hands-on experience implementing scalable data solutions in private or public cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Hands-on experience in one or more modern Object-Oriented Programming languages (Java, Scala, Python), including the ability to code in more than one programming language.
- Solid experience with UNIX and shell scripting
- A degree of Understanding and knowledge of Data Modeling
Monday, September 26, 2022