- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Neal Analytics is a cloud, data, and AI Microsoft Gold consulting partner supporting data-driven transformation initiatives from data strategy to solution design, architecture, development, operationalization, activation, and support. Our expertise spans data and application migration and modernization, data science, AI & ML, IoT & edge computing, DevOps & MLOps, Business Intelligence, and Robotic Process Automation. Neal leverages Agile methodologies and flexible engagement models to deliver measurable customer value with a focus on right-sized and pragmatic approaches towards digital transformation. Neal Analytics fosters a culture of technical expertise, cooperation, ownership, and personal growth. Our employees say it best: Neal offers an environment where people are exposed to the most advanced technologies around and where everyone is eager to help, regardless of their team and level in the hierarchy. At Neal, employees can drive customer deliverables end-to-end from day one, and anyone can grow their career through continuous upskilling and a flexible internal job application policy.
- Basic Programming Concepts.
- Significant experience developing reports and dashboards using Power BI and up to date with the current version of Power BI and its capabilities
- Must be versed in creating DAX measures. Comfortability with iterators, aggregators, time series comparisons, calculate, filters, ...
- Appropriate use of visualizations. Needs to understand how to balance the right visuals and report complexity for the data being presented to each end user group
- Experience working with content deployment to Power BI workspaces
- Report and Business Application lifecycle management
- Experience working with ongoing connections to Analysis Services tabular cubes
- Power Query (AKA the language “M” that Power BI’s data query engine uses) data transformation experience
- Experience in working with Power BI Gateways.
- The more SQL Server database and query writing experience the better. A foundational knowledge is required.
- Experience in working with SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012, and 2016
- Expert knowledge of T-SQL
- Experience in developing and optimizing complex stored procedures
- Experience in working with user defined functions and triggers
- Database modeling and design
- Execution of SQL best practices in regard to security and privacy
- Experience in building ETL processes using SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS)
- Experience in working with big databases
- Experience with SDLC and Agile development practices
- Understanding and experience with various SQL Server technologies including SSIS and SSAS?Develop/maintain SQL Server code (stored procedures, user-defined functions, triggers, SSIS packages and SSRS reports).
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in MIS, Computer Science, or a quantitative field or an MBA combined with a technical and relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Proven track record developing data engineering solutions.
- Work experience in a consulting setting is a plus
Wednesday, June 29, 2022