Lead Digital Marketing Manager
- Bellevue, WA, United States
Neal Analytics, a Fractal company, is an infrastructure, data & AI, and digital & app innovation Microsoft Solutions Partner that accelerates data-driven transformation initiatives for enterprises committed to the Microsoft cloud.
Since 2011, we have taken pride in our ability to drive verifiable, measurable growth for our customers through the application of best-of-breed AI/ML, data & cloud engineering, data visualization & insights (BI), edge & IoT, and digital customer experiences.
Our customers range from Fortune 100 to mid-market organizations. As a trusted Microsoft partner, we are committed to creating sustainable business impacts by partnering with our customers in each engagement.
Neal fosters a culture of (technical) expertise, cooperation, ownership, and personal growth. Our employees say it best: Neal offers an environment where people are exposed to the coolest technologies around, where everyone is eager to help – regardless of their team and level in the hierarchy, where employees can drive customer deliverables end-to-end from day one, and where anyone can grow their career through continuous upskilling and a flexible internal job application policy.
If you love all things digital marketing, the B2B space, leading-edge cloud and AI technologies, and strive by both being hands-on and by driving results by leading a multidisciplinary marketing team, we have the job for you as our new Lead Digital Marketing Manager (LDMM).
As Neal’s LDMM, you will report directly to the VP of Marketing. You will drive all our digital marketing activities from web presence to the thought leadership and customer stories programs, to earned social media marketing, branding, and multimedia creation. You will be supported in that role by a multidisciplinary team comprised of a Junior DMM, a marketing operations manager, and a graphic designer.
The key responsibilities associated with the LDMM role will comprise, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Ensuring Neal’s website evolution and improvements from a visual, performance (with appropriate support from internal and external experts), and SEO standpoint
- Drive the existing thought leadership program by writing, editing for others, interviewing internal Subject Matters Experts (SME), and managing the editorial calendar to publish a steady stream of high-value content such as blogs, ebooks, short videos, etc.
- Copyedit and support design for public and customer-facing content (web copy, social posts, PPT slides, etc.)
- Ensure ongoing social media presence (particularly on LinkedIn)
- Harvest customer projects to write named or anonymous customer stories
- Monitor and improve results through regular data-driven results analysis
- Manage the marketing resource center used by the whole company (SharePoint-based)
- Support internal marketing and branding
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business or marketing preferred. Other degrees such as a technology field, journalism, English, communication is possible if the candidate can demonstrate proven abilities in the core skills required for this role. MBA or equivalent a plus.
- 5 years or more relevant high-tech digital marketing experience, including at least 2 years managing teams
- Technology stack:
- We’re a Microsoft partner and are mostly using the core Microsoft 365 apps: Excel (including functions and pivot tables), PowerPoint, SharePoint, Planner, etc.
- Experience with Power BI, Power Automate, and/or Power apps is a plus.
- Familiarity with those (or equivalent) expected:
- Web and social media: WordPress, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, SEM Rush/Yoast
- Media design: PowerPoint (our core design tool), Canva, Clipchamp
- Marketing automation & CRM: Dynamics 365
Key Success Factors
- Self-starter, a curious mind with a “learn it all” more than “know it all” personal philosophy to quickly learn new skills as needed but also out of personal interest
- Open and transparent, including proactively and candidly sharing bad news quickly and without being prompted.
- Biased for action and flexible in adapting to unexpected changes/ability to handle ambiguity
- Detail-oriented with the ability to regularly take a step back and think strategically
- Can performs successfully in an intellectually intense, fast-paced, ever-changing, and multi-cultural environment
- Accountable: delivers outcomes at the expected quality level and on schedule
- Having a fun side would be a definite plus and would help you to better fit with a hardworking and driven international team that does not take itself too seriously
- Experience and well-honed sense of what works or not in digital marketing
- Outstanding project management skills: ability to manage multiple projects at once, both owned and delegated, and to monitor and to timely and effectively drive them to completion
- Data-driven. Likes to ask “why” and use (business-level) statistics to be able to use data-backed rationale for business decisions
- Excellent storytelling and US English written business communication skill
- Experience and interest with B2B technologies, cloud, AI and ML in particular
- Experience with marketing professional services (vs. apps, SaaS, APIs, etc.) a plus
- Ability to present well-structured plans and arguments based on solid qualitative and quantitative research
- Good presentation skills, both for slide deck building and to present to internal audiences
- Can perform both as an individual contributor to execute projects and as a team leader to achieve results through others
- Flexible schedule - may require occasional early or late evening calls with our India subsidiary for expert interviews, team meetings, and more.
- Hybrid remote & onsite role at our easy-to-reach Bellevue, WA offices.
The salary range for this position is $80,000 to $110,000.
Friday, December 30, 2022