Product Marketing Manager
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Neal Analytics is a cloud, data, and AI Microsoft Gold consulting partner supporting data-driven transformation initiatives from data strategy to solution design, architecture, development, operationalization, activation, and support.
Our expertise spans migration & modernization of apps and data, data science, AI & ML, IoT & edge computing, DevOps & MLOps, Business Intelligence, and Robotic Process Automation. With a focus on right-sized and pragmatic approaches towards digital transformation, Neal leverages Agile methodologies and flexible engagement models to deliver measurable customer value.
Neal Analytics fosters a culture of technical expertise, cooperation, ownership, and personal growth. Our employees say it best: Neal offers an environment where employees work with the coolest technologies around, where everyone is eager to help – regardless of their team and level in the hierarchy, where employees can drive customer deliverables end-to-end from day one, and where anyone can grow their career through continuous upskilling and a flexible internal job application policy.
The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) is responsible for driving product marketing strategy, operational planning, and execution for new or existing service offerings. The PMM will manage end-to-end product marketing, including go-to-market (GTM), integrated marketing campaigns, content creation, and sales enablement. Responsibilities also include collaboration with the delivery and digital marketing teams to drive solution validation research, messaging and positioning, and solution launches. The PMM will report to the Product Marketing team lead.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for someone passionate about technology, particularly AI & ML, and who can drive multiple marketing projects and campaigns in parallel, and to do so from inception (strategy) to execution and reporting. The PMM will need to be strategic to create integrated marketing plans and extremely detail-oriented to ensure execution excellence. The PMM must also possess exceptional American English writing skills to develop the necessary content. They will also need to be familiar with the appropriate martech tools to create campaigns and measure actual business results.
What you will do:
- Own and lead product marketing for target solutions, driving and owning end-to-end product marketing strategy, operational planning, and execution.
- Collaborate with the delivery team to map our solutions with the real-world customer challenges they solve and translate those insights into market positioning and value messaging.
- Function as the solution communication and messaging owner between practice leaders, marketing, and sales..
- Translate technical features into customer benefits by developing deep technology, solution, and market knowledge.
- Develop and manage sales enablement tools such as datasheets, pitch decks, battle cards, and more–(as needed).
- Support sales (inside sales/marketing development representatives and account executives) with outbound customer email templates, standardized solution and industry presentation decks, and other sales enablement tools.
- Manage the solution launch process, including GTM planning and campaign orchestration, in partnership with sales and inside sales.
- Develop and execute tiered integrated marketing campaigns, including vertical-specific positioning, lead generation strategy, thought leadership content creation, and campaigns execution.
- Execute analytics and report on campaigns learnings and ROI to improve future results.
What you bring to the table:
- BS in computer science, EE, or equivalent technical education preferred. Alternatively, a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or equivalent with a demonstrated passion for and experience in technology, particularly in the data, ML, and AI space.
- MBA or post-grad marketing degree preferred
- 3-7 years of experience in product marketing in the technology space, ideally in the IT or data consulting services industry.
- 2+ years of experience building and executing end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns, with experience planning Account-Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns.
- High-energy creativity and resourcefulness.
- Familiarity and eagerness to learn more and use key martech tools across marketing automation (e.g. Dynamics 365 Marketing), CMS (WordPress), Google Analytics, Microsoft Office 365 & SharePoint Online, and other tools that support marketing initiatives, like SEO tools (Ubersuggest, Moz), intent tools (Boombora), RPA (Power Automate, Zapier), CDPs (Dynamics Customer Insights), media creation (Canva, Clipchamp), and social media tools (Hootsuite, YouTube) to name a few.
- Enthusiastic team player who proactively reaches out to its sales, marketing, or engineering counterparts.
- A creative and practical thinker with the drive and skill to execute with minimal direction. A self-starter who can manage their projects and deadlines.
- Attention to detail and superb American English writing skills.
- Biased for data-driven decision-making leveraging both quantitative (data analytics and data processing) and qualitative (market expertise, research) skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, self-driven, start-up-like culture.
- Able to plan, execute, and monitor multiple projects at once in a structured and fast-paced environment. At Neal Analytics, we run marketing projects and campaigns like our engineering projects: Using Agile methodology inspired sprints with clear deliverables, defined accountabilities, full transparency, and aligned timelines.
- Ability to find the balance between executing and building the required marketing infrastructure (systems, processes, and templates) from the ground up to enable effective marketing capability scaling.
Key Success Factors:
- Existing knowledge or an eagerness to gain expertise in high-tech, especially data, cloud, and AI/ML technologies.
- Excellent written and effective oral communication skills (American English).
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Creative yet able to turn ideas into concrete deliverables.
- Be flexible in adapting to unexpected changes.
- Accept timely and frequent constructive feedback.
- Be curious and not afraid to ask questions.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to balance multiple priorities and projects in parallel.
- Manage ambiguity, be willing to test a hypothesis with a structured and data-driven approach to drive solutions.
- Perform successfully in an intellectually intense and multi-cultural environment.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to adapt work schedule to work evenings to overlap for several hours each day with the US west coast time zone (PST) during regular morning US business hours (9 AM – 12 PM).
Tuesday, December 7, 2021