Customer Support Representative (Bi-Lingual Mandarin & English)
- El Segundo, CA
Position: Bi-Lingual Customer Support Representative (English & Mandarin)
Position Location: El Segundo, CA
Our client is currently looking for a Bi-Lingual Customer Support Representative (English/Mandarin) to help consistently deliver an educational, immersive and exciting experience to all our current and future members. As a brand ambassador, you’ll support the mission to accelerate our company vision: To provide high-value memberships to our customers by connecting customers and merchants on an international basis.
As a Bi-Lingual Customer Support Representative (English/Mandarin), you will support existing Affiliate members throughout sign up, sponsorship, cash back redemption, application, and many other areas. With rapid growth to almost 3 million new members this year, we are seeking experienced candidates who want to be a part of this exciting global expansion. This is a high-speed company breaking records daily, and we are looking for employees who value working in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
- • Engage with members promptly, and personally with the goal of opening the conversation and ensuring they feel welcome.
- • Understand who our members are, what brought them to our clientele, their intent, and timeline, thus creating a robust Member Profile.
- • Provide the highest level of customer service to all members.
- • Responsible for maintaining personal and department KPI (Key Performance Indicators).
- • Responsible for member retention.
- • Prepared to participate in collaborative discussions tailored to improving our member experience and increase overall satisfaction.
- • Proactive problem solving, by maintaining a broad knowledge of services and products we offer to our members internationally.
- • Bi-Lingual: English and Mandarin (Verbal and Written).
- • Strong communication and written skills, with attention to detail (English AND Mandarin).
- • Minimum 2 years’ experience in Customer Support role.
- • High school diploma or general education degree, Associates Degree preferred.
- • Strong sense of team mentality and reliability.
- • Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- • Proficient in CRM protocols.
- • Legal right to work in the United States
Monday, August 14, 2017