Paid Social Media Buyer, Facebook Ads
- West Los Angeles, CA
Paid Social Media Buyer, Facebook Ads
We are seeking a Digital Media Buyer, Facebook Ads role responsible for implementing, analyzing, and optimizing Paid Social ad campaigns. You’re a key contributor as part of an in-house direct marketing team that works cohesively and supports one another to hit both individual and company performance goals.
Your main focus is to increase scale and improve KPIs of our paid social / Facebook Ads campaigns through Facebook Ads mastery, creative thinking, a/b testing, applying industry-specific and product-level knowledge, while always employing a data-driven methodology. You are self-motivated with advanced skills planning, managing, and optimizing Facebook Ads campaigns, including remarketing, retargeting, dynamic ads, personalization, look-a-like audience building, data mining, audience segmenting, and the application of Google Analytics for key performance insights.
As the ideal candidate, you possess a keen understanding of direct response advertising and online lead generation, online customer acquisition, with a strong quantitative background in cost-per-click (CPC) management, display advertising, digital media buying. You have the ability to operate on both a quantitative and qualitative level, touching all aspects of the online display ads ecosystem with advanced skills in Excel spreadsheets / pivot tables, audience targeting, CPC campaign optimization, attribution modeling, native ad creation and landing page messaging, bidding strategies, creative testing, and BI analytics.
The Qualifications & Requirements We Seek:
- At least 3+ years working in paid social ad campaigns, with at least 2+ years working in Facebook Ad campaigns with multi-million dollar budget and P&L responsibility
- Experience implementing and managing third party software platforms like Nanigans for advanced audience building & segmenting, retargeting, remarketing, and look-a-like audience expansion a big plus
- Proven track record planning, launching, managing, and optimizing Facebook Ads campaigns, including Facebook Audience Network, Facebook Ads Manger / Power Editor,
- Prior experience with lead generation acquisition models, as well as start-up to mid-size Internet / web-based companies a major plus
- Consistent and proven track record with paid social display buildouts, targeting & segmentation strategies, campaign ramp-up and expansion, budget growth, revenue scaling and conversion optimization
- Formal digital advertising and paid media training and/or certification a big plus (ex. Google AdWords, Google Display Network certification, Facebook Ads certification)
- Strong analytical capability in data analysis with fundamental knowledge / experience with web analytics, data visualization, and measurement tools, i.e. Nanigans, Adobe SiteCatalyst, Coremetrics, Webtrends, Domo, Microstrategy, Google Analytics
- You are a proven Excel spreadsheet jockey, able to quickly pivot tables, build pro forma models, and compile ad hoc reports to communicate key results and performance drivers
- Excellent time management, and professional verbal and written skills
- Great teammate with strong collaboration and comfortable with open consistent communication
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business, Marketing / Advertising, Statistics, Computer Science, or a relevant math / quantitative degree
Your Responsibilities will include:
- This role will report directly to Vice President of Direct Marketing
- You’ll serve as the P&L business owner of paid social / Facebook Ads acquisition channels, with daily focus on meeting revenue, ROI, gross margin and other business KPIs
- Develop short and long-term campaign expansion strategies and execute day-to-day tactics that increase traffic, revenue, and margins
- Quarterly and monthly forecasting, performance projections and media budgeting.
- Develop, maintain detailed campaign reports & performance dashboards to communicate campaign performance and ensure KPIs are being met
- Review and optimize campaign reach & scale, account & campaign structuring, cpc bidding strategies, ad copy messaging, landing page experience, and conversion flows
- Coordinate with Facebook, third party management platforms (Nanigans), and other vendor account reps to stay updated with latest platform improvements and participate in betas
- Research and evaluate competitors display ad efforts, using tools such as AdBeat, Follow.net, WhatRunsWhere, etc. to identify and implement new opportunities
The Benefits We Offer:
- Eligible employees have the opportunity to receive a variety of perks and benefits, including:
- Regionally competitive base salary plus quarterly performance bonus
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision, FSA & DCA), including company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Plenty of snacks and regular company lunches
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Paid Holidays
- Generous vacation package
About Our Company:
We are a leading performance advertising solutions provider that develops technology to help publishers and advertisers transact leads more efficiently. Founded in 2004, we revolutionized the multi-billion dollar online lead generation industry by providing the first online lead exchange.
The company continues to innovate, developing best-of-breed technologies that deliver to advertisers high converting leads and provide to publishers industry leading earnings. We facilitate the trade of hundreds of thousands of consumer queries monthly to over 3,000 clients across North America and Europe, including numerous Fortune 500 companies.
Tuesday, September 26, 2017